1 февр. 2013 г.

My Friends

No doubt that everyone dreams of having a true and faithful friend, but not all of us are lucky enough to have one. And I think we find friend when we stop searching them. Friendship is something which enters your life unconsciously, and becomes the part of your inner world consciously. Friendship is smth which can hardly be defined, but it is smth which is always with you like your shadow. But as Greek historian, essayist, says “I don’t need a friend who changes, when I change, who nods, when I node. My shadow does it much better.Aristotel says “Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow you. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead you. Just walk beside me, and be my friendThis words make the notion “friendship” more explicate. There are a lot of advantages to having friends who are different from you.They  can introduce you to new food, books and music. They can present you with a different way of looking at the world. However, there are times when you need a friend who really understands you. That is why I enjoy having all kinds of friends –both those who are different from me and those who are similar.     Someone who is different from you can show different ways of looking at the things.  If you tend to be spontaneous person, a scheduled person can help you to be more organized. And you can help that person loosen up a bit at times, too. If you are impatient, a patient friend can help you calm down. If you are a little a bit timid, an assertive friend can help you develop more self – confidence.    Someone who has different tastes from you can introduce you to new things. A friend might persuade you to read a book that you thought you wouldn’t like.  A friend might get you  to try new kinds of food.  You can share your different  tastes and interests your friend, too. Together you can dare to try new things.          There are times, however, when you really need a friend who is similar to you.       Sometimes you get tired of compromising on what you want to do.  You want to be with someone who has the same tastes as you. A friend  who is similar to you probably has the same reactions to situations as you do. Therefore, if you feel unhappy, a friend who is similar to you can understand just why  you feel that way.  Friends who are different from you  have a lot to offer. Friends who are similar offer something else. That is why it is important to know  all kinds of people.












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий